Care Support Worker
We are looking to recruit people with previous care experience – whether professionally or privately through supporting a family member. Our service specialises in providing physical and emotional care and support for individuals with a range of conditions including disabilities and infirmity due to old age.
- You need to be enthusiastic, committed and have an outgoing personality and if you can laugh or enjoy a good conversation, that’s even better!
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- You will need to be flexible and be able to work weekends if needed.(on a rotation / alternate)
- You do need to be a driver.
We are an established family run independent provider of quality home care and support services; supporting and enabling members of our community to retain their independence or learn new skills, whether this is in the comfort of their own home or outside of it.
- We will provide comprehensive training including QCF level 2/3 in Health and Social Care as well as on-going support.
- We pay a salary of up to £9.52per hour, and excellent incentives for reliable / high calibre workers.
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License