Our Services are flexible and can be designed to meet the needs of those who are frail and elderly, those with all forms of dementia, sensory impairments, physical disabilities, mental heath problems, chronic illnesses such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Strokes, SNP (Supranuclear Palsy) and other debilitating conditions.
We also offer End of Life care
support with dignity and respect
Absolute Care at Home works in partnership with your family and friends to maintain a seamless practical and pastoral service designed to support your wish to remain at home independently and for as long as possible.
Make an Enquiry
Here are a selection
of our many services
- Personal care including bathing, showering, full body wash, oralcare etc.
- Getting out of bed, going to bed and
dressing / undressing
- Support to mobilise around your home including transfers to / from bed, chair, toilet etc.
- Specialist moving and handling including use of hoists, rotastands etc.
- Toileting, cathetercare, padcare and other continence needs.
- Promoting and assisting with medication
- Nutritional support including preparation of meals, drinks and snacks
- Accompanied appointments / outings
and sitting service
- Domestic and general houshold support including laundry, light housework and shopping
- End of Life care